Flame, Smoke Home Recovery
Fires cause damages in all areas of your life and home. Not only do the burn marks destroy your carpets, rugs and upholstery, but also, the remaining smoke leaves your home unsafe for you and your family. If you experience a fire in your home, act quickly to remove and restore your home. Follow these tips to stay safe and healthy:
- Call a professional. The sooner our fire damage restoration team arrives, the sooner they can assess the damage and take action.
- Turn off the electricity in the damaged rooms.
- Open windows and doors to allow air circulation.
- Stay away from fire and smoke damaged areas.
- Do not use affected carpet, rugs and upholstery.
The Flat Rate Carpet restoration team arrives at your home quickly to restore the safety, health and appearance of your home. Our highly-trained technicians work efficiently and carefully throughout the whole cleaning and restoration process. We provide this service to the areas of New York, NYC & New Jersey.
Our Thorough Treatment
When we arrive at your home, we first diagnose what type of damage the fire caused (different kinds of fires cause different kinds of damage). We then determine the appropriate cleaning and restoration method.
Our cleaning process is comprehensive and thorough. Once completed, we begin the deodorization process. This eliminates all smoke odors from damaged fabrics.
Our Guarantee: We completely and comprehensively restore your carpet, rug and upholstery and remove all stains and odors caused by fire, smoke and water damage.